Mark Grossman assembled an excellent group of speakers who addressed a number of important issues in the field of arbitration. These topics included:
- Under what circumstances should an employee who commits a terminable offense, not be terminated?
- Health Insurance
- Employment arbitrations and their impact on collective bargaining
- The right to "confidential" information in sexual harassment or discrimination investigations
- Rhode Island law update
- Determining the appropriate remedy
- Interest arbitration: How the arbitrator decides
- Substantive law update: Title VII, ADEA, ADA and others
- How to draft and present petitions to vacate arbitration awards
- Effective arbitration presentations: The arbitrator's view
- Employee off-duty conduct and employer discipline
Our next annual Labor and Employment Law Conference is scheduled for May 7, 2010 at URI's W. Alton Jones Campus in West Greenwich, RI.
Click Here to view the 2009 Arbitration Conference brochure